Representative Cases Attorney Russo Has Handled and Their Results:
- General Surgeon Cuts the Wrong Body Part ( Surgery Error) – $471,000
- OBGYN Punctures Uterus (Surgery Error) – $1,195,000
- Hospital Violates Safety Rules Resulting in Patient’s Death (Misdiagnoses/Delayed Diagnoses) – $600,000
- Nurse Midwife/OBGYN Fails to Diagnose Fetal Distress (Misdiagnoses/Delayed Diagnoses) – $600,000
- Oral Surgeon Fails to Monitor Anesthesia (Surgery Error) – $1,050,000
- Orthopedic Surgeon Performs Wrong Operation (Surgery Error) – $700,000
- Chiropractor Uses Wrong Therapy Causing Main Artery to Tear (Misdiagnoses/Delayed Diagnoses) – $900,000
- OBGYN Fails to Diagnose Breast Cancer (Misdiagnoses/Delayed Diagnoses) – $900,000
- Internist Over-Prescribes Blood Thinner (Medication Error) – $200,000
- OBGYN Fails to Diagnose Preeclampsia (Misdiagnoses/Delayed Diagnoses) – $1,300,000
Please note that results will vary depending on the specific facts and circumstances of each case. Prior results do not predict, warrant, or guarantee a similar outcome in the future.
Attorney Christopher J. Russo, Jr.
Meet Christopher J. Russo, Jr., a highly experienced medical malpractice trial lawyer practicing law for over 30 years. He is licensed to practice law in Maryland and Washington, DC. His fascination with trial work and medicine motivated him to pursue a career as a plaintiff’s medical malpractice trial lawyer. He does not represent healthcare providers or hospitals. His practice is primarily based on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, where he specializes in helping claimants navigate the Maryland healthcare malpractice claims system.
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member Top 100 Trial Lawyers of The National Trial Lawyers
- Former Member of the Maryland Super Lawyers
• Public Speaking
• Complex Litigation
Medical Advice Disclaimer
The contents of this website do not provide medical advice. The information provided, including any images, drawings etc., are for general informational purposes only. This information is not intended, nor should it be considered, as an alternative to the advice of a qualified healthcare professional. Always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare professional who is aware of the facts and circumstances of your individual situation and never disregard and/or delay seeking such advice because of something you read on this website. The links contained on this website that lead to external sites are provided for convenience only and are not sponsored, endorsed, or approved by the Law Offices of Christopher J. Russo, Jr.
Legal Advice Disclaimer
The contents of this website are provided for informational purposes only, do not constitute legal advice and do not create an attorney-client relationship. The contents of any e-mails sent to the email address listed on this website or the contents of any contact forms sent from the Contact Page on this website do not create an attorney-client relationship and will not be treated as confidential. The Law Offices of Christopher J. Russo, Jr. do not warrant the accuracy of any information found on external sites.